Monday, February 22, 2010

Embracing truths...

So my horoscope says I need to embrace the new direction my romantic affairs are taking. And well - I pushed through some very pressing questions and got some very surprising answers recently. Honestly, I didn't expect the responses I got and it was somewhat refreshing. So for now another renewed faith in this whole new process of "seeing someone". So I thought I'd open myself up a little bit more to this and truly embrace it. Not for the idea of a horoscope but because I was wanting something to progress too quickly. I kind of like that things are moving slowly. I have so many responsibilities that need tending to and take priority, that I don't have to time to put all my focus on one person.

Its good for me to learn how to balance things. And I'm just a one person kind of girl, so dating several people is just not my thing. It is what it is and I am who I am. This is a learning process for me, I learn more introspectively about myself all the time.

Hanging out and having a good time works for me. I'm remaining positive and keeping in mind that this isn't just about me. It's good to keep things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...