So my horoscope says I need to embrace the new direction my romantic affairs are taking. And well - I pushed through some very pressing questions and got some very surprising answers recently. Honestly, I didn't expect the responses I got and it was somewhat refreshing. So for now another renewed faith in this whole new process of "seeing someone". So I thought I'd open myself up a little bit more to this and truly embrace it. Not for the idea of a horoscope but because I was wanting something to progress too quickly. I kind of like that things are moving slowly. I have so many responsibilities that need tending to and take priority, that I don't have to time to put all my focus on one person.
Its good for me to learn how to balance things. And I'm just a one person kind of girl, so dating several people is just not my thing. It is what it is and I am who I am. This is a learning process for me, I learn more introspectively about myself all the time.
Hanging out and having a good time works for me. I'm remaining positive and keeping in mind that this isn't just about me. It's good to keep things in perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing th...
No comments:
Post a Comment