Friday, February 12, 2010

Shy girl...

So my friend is what you might call a little shy. She recently met someone that she thinks is "delicious". She is on a date with him tonight, actually. She says they have been talking and she really likes him. She has never felt this kind of chemistry and attraction toward anyone like this before. Inferring that she came to the conclusion that if the night goes well she felt comfortable enough to take matters in her own hands. She says he's quite the gentleman. What's this you say? A gentleman? It's not just a physical attraction, because you can certainly tell she is smitten. She is torn between compromising herself for pure unadulterated lust... and holding back. Is it so wrong that she wants this for herself? Personally, I think she deserves to do what she wants. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it's between the two of them and if that's what moves her, she's a grown woman capable of making good and safe decisions. I hope she has fun. I hope the date and the evening bend in her favor. And I hope he's just as crazy about her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...