Tuesday, February 2, 2010

From innocence to innuendo

How is it that most conversations with even my friends imply innuendo on an otherwise casual topic. Truly. It doesn't matter who I am talking to - (save for family) my conversations always somehow surround some kind of innuendo. I am sexual by nature, and I don't deny that often my thoughts revolve around sex. Never mind that I have a terrible gift of turning the most innocent of conversations into something wicked, deviant and perhaps a few too many overtures, never mind your gender. What's worse is people pick up on it instantly and egg me on. And it's fun since we all get a good laugh. I get tickled pink, and I like that I can brighten somebody else's day and even make the unblushable blush. It's just plain flirting and playing for me. No it's not an inclination that I'm worldly or slutty. I'm just very comfortable with my sexuality. And if I feel sexy or can make someone else feel sexy that is very empowering. Am I alone in this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...