Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Dance

Digging my heels in deep and they're stilettos so good luck, baby! Best to know your opponent before engaging them. I don't back down from a challenge, I don't yield and I never let anyone just win. Sure you've had more practice and you're used to breaking hearts. You get what you want and you discard so quickly. You play tough but you're not as hard-bitten as you pretend. A moment of weakness, and I recognized the fragility from before. It was faint - at first, but now I know. So when you see me smirking and smiling, maybe its your jokes and sarcastic sense of self-depricating humor or maybe I know you're letting your guard down. And deep down inside I know your just a sweet little pussycat, tiger. You like me. You don't want to and I see you fighting it, but you do. You didn't expect to, you like having your options open. It's okay, I'll dance this one with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...