Monday, February 15, 2010

Stray thoughts

Normally it would be very therapeutic to write and post my thoughts. Yet somehow, I can't pull one tangible subject to apply my focus. Instead, one idea races in just as quickly as the other has made it's pitch. A sign of ADD, perhaps. lol! Truth is, I have so much to say, I just don't know where to begin. So - I will ponder over these things that plaque my mind. Sort through them and circle back...

Hoping all is well in love, dating and relationships - as many are still basking in the fervor and glow of Valentine's Day. (not me) But one can always be hopeful and happy for everyone else!

1 comment:

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...