Saturday, September 10, 2022

Bored

I’m bored
I’m bored of it all 
I’m bored of people and politics, liars and cheats. 
I’m bored of soulless men and heartless women.
I’m bored of the small talk and feigned friendships.
I’m bored of men with no spine that spin through women to stroke their own egos.
I’m bored of societal norms and 8-5 jobs.
I’m bored of the ignorance and cheeks turned to starving and abused children.
I’m bored of the rise for idiocracy and acceptance and complacence to mediocrity.
I’m bored of the cons and grifters that profit from the poor.
I’m bored of the lack of depth for gratitude toward those who would die to protect us.
I’m bored of the excuses and lack of integrity or character in people to stand by their own moral compasses. 
I’m bored of the inconsistencies and pride that prevent a repeating cycle of recognizing mental anguish.
I’m bored of the bullies and tyrants that employ and instill fear, and the imbalance of justice.
I’m bored of our universal inability to fathom the true depths of loyalty and trust.
Do you hear me? I said, I’m bored.
I’m bored sick, sick of it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...