Saturday, September 10, 2022

Read at my funeral

Dont read my eulogy

Without fact checking me first

Without truly loving me

Without making everyone laugh at me

Without knowing I love love


Don’t read my eulogy

Without knowing my many smiles

Without knowing I loved passionately 

Without knowing I practiced kindness 

Without knowing I always had your six


Don’t read my eulogy 

Without knowing my truth

Without knowing I wanted the truth

Without knowing I regret telling lies

Without knowing I was true to myself

Without knowing I put you first


Don’t read my eulogy 

Without telling a good joke

Without bringing out little nicky 

Without bringing out a snort laugh

Without pouring a shot for your homie


Don’t read my eulogy 

If you plan to stay sober at my wake

If I helped you bury a body

If you can’t remember correct details about me and you’ll just embarrass us both 


Don’t read my eulogy 

If you ever tried to hurt anyone I love

If you had a chance to love me and instead crushed my heart

If you had a chance to be a loyal friend but chose betrayal

If you had an agenda and used me


My circle is small for a reason, because the only people allowed to speak about me are the people I know truly love me, that love all the versions of me


PS, I intend to haunt the fuck out of ALL of you scheming, lying-ass, shitty-ass, fake, fucking asshole fuckers. 

You may wanna go ahead and call a good priest, ghostbusters or the joy luck club idgaf, I am tired of waiting on karma 


Peace, love and rock n roll bitchachos 


You can’t say goodbye,

If you never understood hello

I will see you all in the next life

Let’s all pinky promise to do better 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...