You absolutely do not have to be the man that loves me. But do not ever be so bold to expect that I will share little pieces of myself with you, I don’t shatter anymore for those who don’t mean to actively and intentionally love me. I don’t give away what I know can be treasured by someone. I don’t expect just any man to be able to fulfill that kind of need versus want. To me, he is already extraordinary, and I mean to help him be the King he is. And. Only one man will do. Him. And I will know the moment He smiles, when he sees me.
Friday, September 30, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing th...
No comments:
Post a Comment