Saturday, September 10, 2022

Compel me no more

Names will not be made private to protect those undeserving. I am going to write that book, under a surname to protect others from the shameful.
I will tell my tales of the men and women that laid bare their flesh in my bed and took from my soul, never to give back, and always wanting to return. 
I will keep my secrets in plain sight and speak openly of wars waged between sheets and beautiful kisses that still painfully ache on the echoes of moans, still dripping ink on pages crumpled like clothes on the floor. Visions that strip me bare. Masterpieces not yet written, and sighs longing to stay. 
Dreams and fantasies mingled with reality haunting an ethereal lucidity. 
Touch me here, bring me to life, gasping for your air.
Compel me no more with mere words or photos; the need, the hunger to taste, to touch, are so alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...