Saturday, September 10, 2022

Bad juju

I laid bare my soul and you bit down on my vulnerability. I hope you choke on the pain you made me relive. I hope you gasp for air when you think of me. You probably won’t, but god how I wish karma would make you feel what you did to me. I wish you had an ounce of compassion and regret. But you probably don’t. 

I will take back all the bad juju, the moment I read my own callous words. My heart is not a harbinger for pain, revenge or negativity. 

And. I still find myself blindly clinging to the hope that you find your happiness. I just need a moment to vent, so this heart can be released from the anger and all the sorrow and pain. 

You gave up so easily, we never even had a chance. 

And this is why I never learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...