Thursday, January 28, 2010
Picking your Battles
They say you should pick and choose your battles. It's true. Picking the wrong battle can very easily turn a situation upside down. And I am without a doubt once again...upside down. I just don't get it. And this is one battle/situation I'm better off not reading into, so I'm not going to think about it. Instead I am going to let it take it's own course. in due time it will reveal itself. I've said my peace. No white flags here...just got to go back and come up with a new strategy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
I’m not blind, and I’m definitely not stupid. I vet people on social media and I investigate like I work for the CIA or FBI, because people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment