Monday, January 25, 2010
Crickets
Games, games. Do I have to play along? I prefer to wear the truth on my sleeve. And if you don't like it - so be it. I just get slightly annoyed with all the games. It's so dramatic one moment, so attentive and then POOF it's like the only thing you hear is crickets. I just don't get it and I'm not going to do all the chasing. I enjoy the chase as much as the next person. Be careful...I'll get bored. And I know what I'm worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
I’m not blind, and I’m definitely not stupid. I vet people on social media and I investigate like I work for the CIA or FBI, because people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment