Saturday, January 23, 2010

Clueless

I find myself clueless to this insane new dance called dating? I have to catch myself and try not to psychoanalyze it. I'd like to be able to say what comes to mind just as fluidly as I think it. Thats now allowed. There are too many unseen and unspoken boundaries. When you do this dating ritual does anybody take the lead? Used to be the guy did all the leading. Now they are so unsure of "the right move" or too busy just scoping the place for the next opportunity? Somebody take the damn lead already. Don't get me wrong. He's confident and it appears he knows what he wants, and seemingly unwilling to accept no for an answer. Its just confusing trying to figure out the gray areas and keep myself protected. It just seems silly albeit exciting and oh so interesting at the same time. What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...