Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I can’t watch anymore

Some of you are so busy proving to everyone just how much you love yourself to ever even notice the ones that do love you. And honestly it makes me think no one could love you half as much as you love yourself anyway. 


Loving yourself is healthy but honestly there’s really no need to prove it to everyone. 


Meanwhile all the narcissists are hard at work proving to everyone just how important and special and amazing they believe themselves to be; while also thrusting themselves into the limelight in their constant thirst for validation. *Ahem, your insecurity is showing, someone please tell them their glow up mask hides nothing. 


Ad nauseam, ad nauseam. 


Then there’s all these really lovely beautiful people that  genuinely are hoping for love and connection, and it’s as if they’re having to compete for the attention the narcissists are getting. This whole damn thing just makes me so fucking sad and sick.


I think it’s time for me to take a break from social media again. All of this is breaking my heart


I can’t watch anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...