Wednesday, April 24, 2024

A sign

I took it as a sign. The full pink moon ritual calls for three bay leaves and I had to write on them what I wanted to let go of, then burn each of them individually. I had to visualize the negative feelings attached to those words and the leaves so I can let go. It was almost too easy to choose but two stubbornly kept going out, so I had to keep lighting them on fire. It was a sign, I knew those things would be harder to let go. Looking upon the black ash, I could feel an easiness in the air and somehow I feel lighter. I have to believe some of that heaviness no longer weights me down. Manifesting good things to take their place. It was freeing and aromatic, I know that must seem silly to a nonbeliever but filling my senses with the soft fragrance of bay leaf and the comforting scent of fire and ash is paramount in my journey of healing. Letting go isn’t easy, so I needed a little extra help from the universe to conspire with me on these three. Time will tell. Today I feel good and I know my heart feels lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...