I took it as a sign. The full pink moon ritual calls for three bay leaves and I had to write on them what I wanted to let go of, then burn each of them individually. I had to visualize the negative feelings attached to those words and the leaves so I can let go. It was almost too easy to choose but two stubbornly kept going out, so I had to keep lighting them on fire. It was a sign, I knew those things would be harder to let go. Looking upon the black ash, I could feel an easiness in the air and somehow I feel lighter. I have to believe some of that heaviness no longer weights me down. Manifesting good things to take their place. It was freeing and aromatic, I know that must seem silly to a nonbeliever but filling my senses with the soft fragrance of bay leaf and the comforting scent of fire and ash is paramount in my journey of healing. Letting go isn’t easy, so I needed a little extra help from the universe to conspire with me on these three. Time will tell. Today I feel good and I know my heart feels lighter.
Wednesday, April 24, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing th...
No comments:
Post a Comment