Thursday, April 25, 2024

Come back swinging

I’m not afraid to fail. Through failure I have learned how to do things right, how much stamina I have while in the fight, and if I have the gumption to keep going. I’ve failed countless times in my life. I’ve also gotten back up and come back swinging. At this point in my life I am more afraid I will give up on myself. With any luck and maybe even a little wisdom I jump back in, even as I stumble, even as I fall. I’m clumsy but I also do all my own stunts. One day this life will get the best of me, but I’m fighting like hell for it to be while I’m still living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...