Saturday, April 27, 2024

Night falls

The way the wind whispers to the trees tickling the leaves and gently nudging the branches. And how the full moon speaks humbly with light pouring new colors out in twilight. No the breeze would not touch me the same racing through the tresses of my hair if the sun was still pressing its hot cheek against it. The allure of the dark vibrating in shades of midnight left to sleep during the day. Shadows breathe in deep and roam freely making haste of their haunting reign. They spill over my skin and laughingly send goosebumps creeping up my spine and feathering quietly on the back of my neck. The glowing eyes of a raccoon suddenly staring back at me, before scurrying away. There is no absence of life in the dark, just beauty; seemingly savage and yet calming and peaceful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...