I don’t believe you ever loved me. The actions behind your beautiful words were empty, hollow and cruel. You did exactly what I asked you not to do, and it destroyed me. I want to forget the scars you left, but they open time and time again. And each time, I lay bleeding ready to die, and still you never come to save me. Love should not linger so long after such a horrific death.
Thursday, March 28, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
I’m not blind, and I’m definitely not stupid. I vet people on social media and I investigate like I work for the CIA or FBI, because people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment