Sunday, March 3, 2024

So many ghosts

I think it’s funny there are people who say, “if I get quiet it’s because I learned my place with you”. 

Maybe it’s just me or maybe it’s just perspective, but I believe if you no longer want to talk to somebody then you tell them; you swallow your fucking pride and recognize that the other person has feelings and emotions and you just tell them it’s not working out. Yeah it will hurt but at least you’re not ghosting them. 

Ghosting someone is not learning your place with them; it’s called cowardice; disappearing from someone’s life and abruptly ending any communication with them does not constitute you learning your place, and on the other side of that “knowledge” it certainly doesn’t give any clarity to the person left waiting to hear from you. I truly cannot stand the ridiculous shit people choose to hide behind. 


So many ghosts, so much bullshit.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...