Monday, March 7, 2016

Terrible Movies...

I love movies, especially terrible cheesy movies. I do. Zombies(anything zombies), Vampires, 12-foot spiders, Sharknado(s), etc... this list goes on and on. Give me Tarantino! I love a great movie. Throw in some sex and violence and I am completely sold. Yes - I am one of 'those' people. I digress. I could spend all day under blankets watching terrible movies. And to me that is not a waste of a day, especially if you have someone to watch movies with you. I normally have so much to do and get done in a day - it would be epic to spend a Sunday doing nothing but watching TV. Alas, there is no special someone to spend all day in bed with and watch terrible movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...