Monday, March 7, 2016

just be real


Why is dating so complicated?  ....And when did texting become the main line for communication?  Why doesn't anyone talk?  Look me in my eyes and talk to me, tell me about you - show me you're interested.  Or let's talk on the phone, texting is so blah!  and...if you're not interested, or just want sex - be HONEST - I loathe lies....  Is it really so wrong, that I want to be wooed?  I want romance.  I want to laugh.  I want to get to know you.  I want you to want to know me.  ....and why does everyone feel the need to portray a fake image of themselves?  Don't claim to be an honest person - if you're intentions are anything but... and please... Just be real, be you. 
 

I can't possibly be the only one struggling with this.  I know somebody else concurs with me.  I don't know what has happened, but I know this can't be par for the course.  Maybe I'm too naïve and too gullible.  And -  I get it, some of you are really just looking for some immediate gratification.  I'm not that girl!  SO.  Let's not waste each other's time.  Do I want sex?  Of course, I want sex - I want lots of it, I just don't want casual sex.  I want sex with someone that's going to take their time to get to know me and vice versa - and well that's just not ... casual. 


I'm not your typical sweet innocent girl, I know I'm a walking contradiction, I'm bossy and a pain in the ass - but, man am I worth it!!   A weak man won't know what to do with a girl like me.  I'd like it though, if a guy would put forth a little effort, because I do want you to work for it.  I want to know that you don't just like me, but that you fucking crave me.  I want to be consumed by passion.  I want you to be consumed by passion.  I want you to blow my mind, because if you can blow my mind, my body will follow.  I want you to call me on my bullshit and I don't want you to turn tail and run because I call you on yours.  Yes - I want a guy that's willing to go the distance.  Of course, this is all in the spectrum of you realizing I'm worth it.  And without having to say it - reciprocity.  I wouldn't ask for something I'm not also willing to give.

Image result for i want to be kissed quotes


Why is it so wrong for me to know what I want?  Is it really that crazy that in this day and age, when we all have baggage and failed relationships - that I, we should have some idea of what we want and what we don't want.  I'm tired of meeting the representatives.  I'd love some good honest conversation with a nice guy...And I know....  The right guy will appreciate what all of this means, because he will want the same thing. 

"I do not desire a mediocre love, I want to drown in someone."

 

1 comment:

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...