Monday, January 22, 2024

She breathes fire like dragons and wields her power from the essence of Lilith and Circe. 

Her heart is soft yet covered in scars by the undeserving she’s loved. 

Her mind is a weapon too often taken for granted. 

She is a wild soul; full of grace and beauty in a little black dress.  

She has no fear of lions, she is the savage wolf with sight like the ever watchful raven. 

And when she sets her eyes on what she wants she doesn’t know how to quit, even if the world abandons her. 

She can touch sunshine and carries the darkest side of hell on the blade of her sword. 

She is clumsy and careless, honest to a fault and her laughter will leave its mark like she’s branded her name on your chest. 

She is me, and I will never forget who I am, ever again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...