Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Few of my favorites

I like sunshowers and silk, tulips and fresh paint, I love the electricity that fills the air just before big storm and the feel of any fluffy fluffy animal. I like swirly things and the color red or the stars on a clear night. I love the big beautiful full moon, I just love the moon anytime really. I love a light rain with salty air on the beach on a breezy night. I like black lace and pedicures, back rubs, a good hair day and a tasty chapstick. I love immersing myself in a great book that tears into me. I love funny love stories, the real ones. I love jeans that fit just right with a killer pair of new shoes. And a beautiful gift or card that is true to who you are and to the someone that made it or gifted it to you, I like knowing they took their time. I love a great joke a real funny witty one-liner and any movie that makes me laugh and/or cry. I love when people sing along to the lyrics, sometimes they know them and sometimes they just make shit up I just like to see them sing.

I love the sound of my kids laughing and a smile from a stranger on a rough day. I love a meal cooked with love and intention. I love to listen to people speak about their passion and watch them light up. I love when people are kind to someone who can do nothing for them. I love to see people gather on holidays or in celebration. I love to people watch, my favorite place to do this is the airport. I love the way hardback book smells and I love knowing no matter what is going on in my life I can always find a song to express how I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...