Monday, December 28, 2015

Sweet Child of Mine

I'm not beyond cheesiness.  I'm a child of the 80's and proud!

He is my sweetness.  He is my baby and he's truly one of the sweetest people I've ever known.  His disposition is such that you just can't not love him.  Yes, he talks and a lot - but how can I not expect that from one of my children.  I never shut up...

He's clever and he's funny.  He can provide a healthy debate for color of the sky if you let him.  His 2nd grade teacher believes he will make a great attorney some day.  He loves to give a synopsis or complete breakdown of something as if he were a sportscaster.  His clever remarks will stop you dead in your tracks.  He is funny and he's so smart.  With two older siblings he's learned sarcasm and wit like no other child I know. 

Today I celebrate him.  I celebrate the miracle he is in my life.  He changed everything.  He is my sweet child.  So this is for him... happy birthday my little man. 

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder and the rain
To quietly pass me by

[3x]
Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

[4x]
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Sweet child o' mine
 https://youtu.be/NmqK0aXkHho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...