Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Lucky

My kids say things that just blow my mind, sometimes. Their ability to grasp a situation or circumstance and effectively communicate a different perspective, makes me so incredibly proud to be their mom. 

It’s that effervescent feeling that wells up filling me with so much love and respect for the people they have become. 

I am beyond grateful that my struggle to raise them to think for themselves has more than paid off. And when the world makes me think I am crazy for the way I raised them, and tries to tear me down, I know I did something right. 

I just love these amazing little humans. I am so lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...