Wednesday, July 3, 2024

I say I’m fine. I am not fine. I’m really not. There’s been a lot going on. Nothing especially traumatic but enough shit happening at the same time to make it feel overwhelming. The struggle is peaking at relentless. 

I’m not okay, but I’m not going to tell anyone that, because then there’s a catalogue of questions or a myriad of unsolicited advice. Besides, I’m not ready to articulate it, without attaching emotions. I don’t want to project that onto anyone. Plus, I’d be wearing the anxiety of recounting it all, and I cannot stay in that mindset. I have enough unhealthy habits.

It’s easier to just say I am fine, most of us are too busy living our lives anyway. I know this can’t last forever, eventually there will be balance. Everything will be fine, I’m working through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...