Well fuck me, I fall for some real bullshit sometimes. They say the devil comes in many disguises. It’s time to match disrespect. Too many people think because I am a good person, that I am also a weak person. I don’t know, but I promise you I won’t be disrespected, I am coming for blood.
Sunday, July 21, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing th...
No comments:
Post a Comment