Saturday, April 3, 2010

Online hook-up

Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing these couples that met and are now soulmates. It's a farce! I mean really? People lie online more so than they lie to your face. I would love to hear a real successful love story where two people connected and are now Mr and Mrs or just happy as fat kids with cake. I'm calling bullshit. Just sayin... I think the online dating is just another means or channel for hook-ups like Facebook or Myspace etc... I know a few people that swear by it - I'd also like to add, they're still single. I don't know I think that sums it up - don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Ha that's so true. And yes I attempted once for a while. I put mostly the truth into my profile, but I found that most others didn't. I have never met anyone that had "success" with it. People use Facebook to hook up? damn what am I doing wrong...! I personally love the ads for those sites on Facebook, the women are so enhanced, its comical

    ReplyDelete

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...