What has come over me? I am giddy like a school girl, infatuated, crushin and ridiculously happy, thanks to this amazing guy. It's silly I know, but I really don't know what to do. He says the sweetest most unbelievable things to me. I mean I really like him. And not just because of the things he says, never mind how thoughtful he is or that he opens doors and is a complete gentleman...he gets me, he actually gets me.
He's incredibly funny, and I'm so comfortable when I'm with him. He is soooo cute (and modest? he has absolutely no idea of just how cute he is) the humility is killin me. Most guys are cocky and self-absorbed. Not him! He's just so different in a million interesting ways. He's so smart and he actually listens to what I say. (like recapping a previous conversation - what?!) He's affectionate and truly attentive. It's all too good to be true. A huge smile comes across my face when he calls, or when I catch him lookin at me or when he texts me.
I know, I know - it's completely ridiculous that I feel this way in such a short period of time, but I'm just going with the flow. I'm resisting the urge to be suspicious or over-analyze or overthink, and I have absolutely no reason to be those things. He's given me no reason to believe otherwise - he's been honest and open. It's crazy - crazy, I say!
Please tell me I'm not dreaming! Don't screw this up...please don't screw this up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
Does anyone actually have a successful relationship via online dating? It cracks me up! You see all the sensational commercials showing th...
No comments:
Post a Comment