Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Wait...

I totally screwed up. I let my thoughts and tendency to overanalyze take over. Usually I can turn it off - but he saw right through me. He's great...everything's intense and I really like him. But it's scaring the hell out of me. Things are moving fast and I think neither one of us knows what to do, or where to go from here. And the worst thing I could've done was bring up awkward questions or reveal how much I like him. Momentum was lost. Little worried now that he will back off completely. Damn. Just have to wait it out and see what happens. Wherever the wind blows I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...