Monday, July 8, 2024

Pardon me

Pardon me, I’m making adjustments to the ways that I’m used to living. 

Denial and complacency settled into my chest so now I have to unfuck myself.  

And survival mode isn’t considered a noteworthy cool part of essential “self-care”. (the fuck??) So I had to isolate myself from people because my faith in humanity plummeted. Again.

Anyway, this next phase of healing and growth requires me to have patience with myself. And so far, I’m holding onto first place for exhausted; always saving myself from myself. 

I mean every villain has a hero, and every hero has a villain.

I just so happen to be both in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...