Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Perk up

I'm starting to nod off at my desk.  Even with all the noise and talking and people coming in and out of the office.  I'm watching the clock cruelly and lazily move.  My eyelids are cumbersome.  My co-workers and I take turns yawning, it's a vicious cycle.  Now, a co-worker is singing Ave Maria to keep herself awake.  It's not bad, but it's not good either - I let out a chuckle and then a sigh.

What can I do, to stay awake?  I could write, perhaps join my co-worker and sing, or count the money in my drawer, maybe I'll just make some coffee.  I could also go into the bathroom and masturbate.  That might wake me up, of course - soon after, I'd be tired again.  Rainy days like today would normally make me feel frisky, have me bouncing off walls.  What's wrong with me today? 

I decided to perk up a little with coffee and to harass my co-workers.  They were all too agreeable.  Maybe I should have gone with masturbation.  At least I'm awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...