Thursday, May 27, 2010

Potential

I'm not even sure what I'm doing. Does it even matter that I have this ominous uneasy feeling? Am I ready for anything to progress? I'm crazy about him. But all my previous relationships were in fast forward and didn't play out well. I just don't think I'm ready. I have so many important things going on that consume me. And it feels like we don't really have a chance. He's damaged goods and thinks I'm going to be like one of his ex's. I'm damaged goods and think he'll turn out to be one of my ex's. I don't even think he likes me all that much any more. I know, I know...the butterflies and all that don't last forever. Funny. I still feel them, but I'm a hopeless romantic. I accept that there will be times when things become stagnant. I'm pretty creative, I think I can handle it. He's a young single bachelor that isn't willing to include me in certain aspects of his life. I'm willing to make room for him - but there are aspects of mine, I'm not sure of too. It's terrifying! No wonder neither of us can get past this awkward moment. I'll tell you this much, I know what I don't want. Still I like him enough to see if this could live up to its potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...