Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hot to Cold

My friends tell me, move on and forget about this guy. If he isn't mature enough to see where this could go or smart enough to see what's in front of him than, why waste my time? Yes, there is truth to that - but I can't get him out of my head. I'm trying desperately to shake this off. In a brief amount of time, I've come to care about him and I KNOW he cares about me. It was too great of a connection, a beautiful journey, a real romance. Now, I wear a smile and laugh so no one (save for one) is the wiser. This is frustrating beyond belief over what the hell happened! Truly an enigma! And to go on pretending like this didn't have a tremendous impact emotionally and then continue to talk to him, is proving to be an absolute challenge. Normally, I go head first (yes, occasionally with no real thought) when a challenge presents itself, but this one...I can't just let it go. I am going to have to confront this face to face. I have to reconcile my feelings and get closure. You just don't go from that hot to ice cold. You just don't! You just don't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...