Thursday, May 20, 2010

Precarious situation

So - I was able to sort a few things out with dude. But only to find myself completely clueless where to go from here. I got to tell you, I'm so confused, and I'm not liking this at all. What the what? I refuse to be a 2nd option. So - guess I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. It's a bit of a precarious situation I'm in.

Why am I still be stalked by one guy? While the one I really like could care less? And then there's one showing a real active interest (for now) and another trying - thinks he's slick!?

Yes I know I seem vulnerable - but really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...