Thursday, July 15, 2010

Preoccupied

My dating life has been pretty non-existent. I had some uber important tasks to accomplish, now things are settled. It's time to shake things up a bit.

A friend of mine calls me "HDT" Hot Date Thursday, alas no hot dates to share. My latest has also been preoccupied and sadly things have simmered down. We still talk and occasionally rendezvous for a pleasant distraction, but I fear he's lost that lovin feelin. I say lovin loosely because for as much as I enjoy nostalgia and romanticising everything...it is what it is. Chockin this one up to I was ready for the next level, and shocking - he wasn't! I stuck it out long enough and sadly will have to let it go. I want someone that has a genuine interest in me. He's a wonderful guy, I wish it could've lived up to it's potential. I'm very sad about this decision, but I have to be taken seriously.

So much to tell, OH no worries...I committed myself to blogging and while there have been a few hiccups, I intend to see this to the end. The juicy news to share isn't about me, but that's why I started this blog, and for the moment no one can vicariously live through me...in retrospect, I'm happy to be the vessel of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...