Sunday, July 25, 2010

Once bitten...

It's been a tough week. Things went from bad to worse and quickly. One moment he was sweet and affectionate and caring, then after a weekend with the boys and a "surprise double blind date" everything changed.

First, I'd like to just say, why would your friends hook you up on a blind date if they knew you were seeing someone? Guess I wasn't much to talk about when it came to that crowd? Second, if you were so upset and mad about going on the blind date, why'd you go? Lies...And if she was throwing herself at you why didn't you just take advantage? Evidently, you felt you had no obligation to me. Afterall, I'm nothing more than a friend chasing after you?? Ugh! I can't even begin to tell you how much that one hurt. Yeah, some friend...a person you could confide in and share intimate secrets and have sex with but somehow I was just a noose around your neck? Oh Thank God I was there, when you needed me, but now that you don't you feel compelled enough to discard me, cut me completely out of your life? Some friend!

I've been through so many emotions this week, it's been a roller-coaster ride. Pain, anger, disbelief, anxiety, and bewilderment.

You know, at first I started to think it was something I did. But I know I didn't do anything to deserve any of this. The greatest loss is the friendship. Because few people understood what was going on and few people seemed to care, but I did.

Once bitten, twice shy...recovering from this is turning into hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...