Thursday, July 6, 2017

conversations in a mirror

"I wonder what it feels like to be appreciated and adored for all the other gifts I have to offer." She said. "I miss subtlety, chivalry and manners.  I miss the art of real romance and the simplicity of how it feels when a man just wants to hold my hand and brush my hair out of my face.  Wouldn't it be crazy if for just once, someone truly just wanted to know me, to crave my thoughts and opinions and hang on my words, to always want to make me smile and laugh, and later grin thinking of just how I couldn't stop giggling.  What I wouldn't give to be truly seen, for someone to understand and know my silence or how often I fidget when I feel awkward.  To know I was the only one he thought about, even if he was miles away.  I don't want to just be the flower that blossoms between my thighs, I want it all.  What I wouldn't give to know how incredible it would feel, I imagine it would be the greatest high, to feel so loved, so respected, so safe."   
- conversations in a mirror

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...