Monday, July 17, 2017

shelter me

I need shelter from the storm.  Normally, I'm the little girl you find dancing in the rain, spinning, laughing with eyes closed and in love with the storm.  I become the storm.  I hurt, my heart breaks and I must find shelter.  I am exhausted.  Love eludes me. 

It takes only one mistake, that's all it takes, for people to move on, no one cares to truly try and second chances are a thing of the past.  Anything worth having is worth fighting for and if you want something great you have to fight for it.  Measure your words before you speak them.  Never over-promise.  I'm the wrong girl, to tell me what I want to hear.  I will believe what you tell me.  I will think it's truth.

"The measure of a man, is what he does with power."  Plato

"I don't trust words, I trust actions."  When will I learn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...