Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yes, just because I can

Sometimes I do really stupid things, because I can. 

Yes - sometimes, I go out of my way to do something stupid and silly.  It can be a terrific release for me and I always feel better.  No, no, no - nothing that could hurt me or anyone else.  Just silly things, like running through sprinklers, water gun fights with my kids or water balloon fights.  I like to put on socks, crank up the music and run through my house and slide.  I find myself to be quite entertaining.  Sometimes, I like doing cartwheels in my backyard just because I can.  It's healthy to be absolutely ridiculous and stupid silly.  Laughing at yourself is incredibly healthy and one of the best kinds of natural medicines.  Sometimes just for fun - I take dozens of pictures of myself, goofy, naked, with filters, without them, sometimes I drink and sing and make ridiculous videos.  I sing to my cats (yes, it can be pitchy - but they don't judge me)  Whatever I just want to see life through a child's eyes.  So yes, I still get up in the middle of the night and look at my moon. 

Remember to embrace the little things in life.  That's where all the real joy is... and laugh at yourself.  Some days it will be all that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...