Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I can't stop smiling...

So I woke up ready to attack the world.  I did!  I've put myself through some challenges lately.  I've come out the other side much better than I had imagined...  I've been feeling really great about my life and the direction I'm headed.  Feeling great about being the kind of Mom that I am, being a good daughter and yes - even a good friend.  It's all been very positive. 

My life has not always been easy.  It's been challenging and I could say there were a few poor choices, blended with some crazy kind of bad luck.  I don't believe in bad luck anymore, and I've paid for my poor choices.  Learning a lot along the way and it's a struggle to stop to keep my head up some days and not feel sorry for myself.  I believe in putting love, kindness, humility and grace into the world.  In truth, I always have - but my attitude needs adjusting from time to time, and I'm not ashamed to admit - I can throw a hell of a pity party!

Learning. Growing. Loving.  That's where I am right now.  I'm trying out all kinds of new things and trusting in myself.  Having faith in me, changes a lot for me.  I need this.  I'm learning how to harness my energy and enthusiasm and put it back into the world and towards things that I love.  I'm resetting my goals and sorting through things I never thought I'd sort out.  Today I feel inspired.  I feel fantastic.  I'm looking forward and keeping shadows at my back.  I'm hoping all the positive energy and love I put out into the world will bring love and smiles to others.  Yes, today is about me, but it's about me paying forward all the positive energy back into the world for those who really need it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...