Thursday, May 12, 2016

...feigned interest

..... Trying to fight off some stupid girly emotions and feelings that I didn't know I had, because of a silly little comment that kind of hurt.  I can pretend it didn't hurt - that I don't have feelings, because I don't want to acknowledge them and I am not ready to have them - but that doesn't jive with my newfound personal growth.

I'm going to just suck it up.  Write it here in my blog and move on.  Because truth be told there's not a damn thing I can do about it anyway and I can't have feelings right now. 

I sure as hell wish you wouldn't feign interest... stop pretending like you have an interest in me, just cut me loose please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...