Saturday, December 3, 2022

Snakes

It really does just come down to how a woman looks. You think it’s about attraction, they’ll say it’s connection, but it’s not, it’s about how a woman looks.


You think they’re attracted to you because of your vibrant soul or your laugh or the way the sun catches the green in your eyes just right. 


It’s not. It’s about tits and ass and how you look in a bikini. But it doesn’t stop there. You can be gorgeous and perfect and they’re still going to look at another girls tits and ass. 


It just doesn’t fucking matter. Most men are so shallow. 


I’m never going to be loved for me. And I am never going to be desired the way I want. I want someone that only sees me. Why is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...