Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Asking for too much

Intimacy transcends the physical. Anyone can love your body, that’s easy.   I’m waiting for the man that will love my quiet, and my loud. That will kiss my forehead when I cry and hold me when I tremble in fear. Someone that understands I am not weak, but knows my soul gets weary. He will call me on my bullshit and laugh at my ridiculous. And sit with me on my darkest nights, holding my hands, not fearing the depths of my emotions. I need him to crave my mind, my psycho and my childish ways like it’s the air he breathes. 

I don’t ask for much, and still sometimes I ask for too much. But I will always give all of me without him ever having to ask for more.

And when his touch sparks flames across my body, he will drown in the fire of my lust. It will be gentle and violent and he will never crave another love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...