Saturday, December 3, 2022

No going easy

I’ve been patiently waiting to hear the wood headboard clack fiercely up against the wall. The kind that lets the neighbors know there’s no going easy.

How I wish it was someone special that could produce the rhythmic thrumming against that wall, the kind that created sexual tension that tests my flexibility and ruins the mattress and frame of my bed.

I cannot remember the last time it was rocked by someone worthy other than me for myself.

Almost sad I don’t live in fear of the large framed Van Gogh print falling off the fortification that divides me from my neighbors. 

Kinda need a reason to hold onto it as my back is broken and I melt with passion. 

I need to whimper and gasp for air, I need to feel the dam break me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...