Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love...

"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh." ~ Agnes Repplier

"Love was always the goal, and my point every step of the way was that nothing is wrong with love, no matter what flavor it comes in." ~ Ani Difranco

"Love never fails, people fail at love." ~ Anonymous

"Love - it´s inside you, don´t look around, you never find it if you don´t love yourself." ~ Anonymous

"I know I'm not your first love, but I hope I will be your last love."~ Anonymous

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~
Aristotle

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~
Lao Tzo

"A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy." ~
George Jean Nathan

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." `
Mother Teresa

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~
Judy Garland

Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~

I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
~ by John Keats ~

" Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale " Unknown

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." ~ Sam Keen























No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...