Friday, December 8, 2023

I am sitting here with coffee. The morning air is chilly and it’s hauntingly quiet. Just the noises off in the distance of a lazy but busy beach town. 

It’s 4am and thoughts of you stir me awake. I stretch and I feel my collarbones wanting to crack, my ribs roll and you are not here. You are not here.

I’m calling to you in my mind. Can you hear me? Let me in, let me penetrate your mind as you sleep. Let me to invade your dreams and hold me there, please feel me. Feel me falling over you delicately. Reach for me, pull me closer, hold me in your warmth. I wish to be the girl of your dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...