Monday, September 25, 2017

I don't remember where I start or where I end. 

I do know - there's no getting out alive.  That being said, fuck it, here's my bucket list that I shall constantly update, which likely impresses none of you and I don't care, because it's for me and I write what I want to write - even if it's not really writing at all.

1 - get in a cage, and watch the great white sharks swim. (I would love to touch one of these majestic predators of the sea)
2 - I want to go soaring through a glorious sky either sunrise, preferably sunset - so long as the skies are colorful in an air balloon or hang glider.
3 - see Ireland and visit castles, drink in the pubs, see my ancestry, history and culture.
4 - go to Italy, and eat all the delicious foods and pastas, see my ancestry, history and culture, and visit as many vineyards as possible.
5 - go to France and eat all the delicious foods and pastries, see my ancestry, history and culture and visit as many vineyards as possible.
6 - climb the steps of Machu Picchu and see how a complete civilization once lived that is now entirely gone.
7 - white water rafting. anywhere - preferably Grand Canyon, but anywhere in Colorado would work.
8 - Yellowstone Park, see it's grandeur and camp and hike trails... the geysers...
9 - go to Carnival in Brazil... see a sliver of the Amazon forest before it's all gone
10 - visit the pyramids of Egypt. see my ancestry and history and culture
11 - travel by train... preferably to the Orient, but really I'd do this anywhere
12 - see the Galapagos. all of it. swim, snorkel, scuba
13 - visit the great libraries of Europe. all of them.
14 - see the cathedral built of bones. (there are 6 of them)
15 - visit New York, really see all of it, not just NYC. but Woodstock and the mountains and Catskills (smoke a cigarette with my friend and have a cup of coffee)
16 - do some whale watching
17 - memorize the periodic table of elements (again) just because.
18 - drive the PCH, the whole way and visit as many vineyards and beaches as possible
19 - vacation in a Lloyd Wright house for a week.  anywhere. preferably a glass house.
20 - real ziplining somewhere... (preferably not over gators or crocs)
21 - sky dive
22 - buy all my favorite records and listen to all of them on vinyl...
23 - help build a house for someone less fortunate than me.
24 - visit Count Vlad's castle. Castle Bran in Romania.
25 - try chocolate covered grasshoppers or some strange and weird food like that.
26 - go on a safari in Africa.
27 - go snow skiing in Colorado, visit every single one of the springs there. 
28 -
29 -

 

1 comment:

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...