Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blocked

'Mental blockade' is the most appropriate thing I can say. It far outweighs the writers block and brings you closer to why I haven't been faithful to my blog. For as many times as I started to post a new blog, I just couldn't put any one thought down.

So I realized I was overthinking a everything and nothing. What - specifically, I just couldn't tell you. I know I've let a few good ideas slip right out of my hands. Friends advice, adventures, troubles and what-nots. It's coming back to me.

All I can say is, I'm getting to it. Patience is something I'm painfully learning. There's this whole other world out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...