A lot of people talk about fight or flight. And I guess flight was never an option, for me. I got way too much fight in me. There probably were a few times that I should’ve chosen flight, but I stayed in the fight. That’s not regret, I know what I am made of.
Saturday, May 18, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Bumblebee Sleeps Here
The seed was there first. Before the roots knew how deep they would reach. Before the stem knew how to follow the sunlight. Before the flo...
-
That first kiss between two people that eventually become lovers. Think about it. Insert your memories - reminisce to the most amazing ki...
-
A gorgeous girlfriend of mine recently became single. (look out boys!) It was a very long, very tumultuous relationship. Needless to say ...
-
I’m not blind, and I’m definitely not stupid. I vet people on social media and I investigate like I work for the CIA or FBI, because people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment